List of Events


Thursday, October 1, 2009

NC Heroes Gala Video

I am very proud to announce that our inaugural gala was a huge success. American Airlines partnered with the NC Heroes Fund to help raise funds in support of North Carolina military heroes and their families. Behind any successful event is a large group of supporters and volunteers. A big "THANK YOU" to all of our supporters, volunteers and sponsors!

Please take a moment to check out the hightlights of this spectacular evening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! And so was the evening! Congratulations on a successful Gala!

Unknown said...

Let me congratulate you N.C. and the VMERG on a great successful Gala.
My heart flutters everytime I see this sort of patriotism. I sense that this is only the beginning for you and wish you future success.